getUBetter MSK App
Need help with your muscle or joint problems?
NHS North East London - TNW MSK app is now available to all patients. It’s a FREE, easy-to-use tool helping you to self-manage your muscle, bone, and joint (MSK) injuries and conditions.
- No need to wait for an appointment
- Instant access to a personalised plan
- Safe and effective
What is getUBetter?
getUBetter is an app helping you self-manage at home, work, and on the move. It can be accessed on a Smartphone or via the Web.
It covers a range of MSK injuries and condition, like back pain and ankle pain, and is designed to help you recover, understand when and where to seek help, and prevent further injuries?
Who is getUBetter for?
- Anyone over 18
- Anyone who's been advised or chose to self-manage
- Anyone waiting for treatment
What will I get?
- A personalised recovery plan
- Exercises based on your condition
- Advice to seek help, if needed
- Referral to your local healthcare providers, treatments, and services, if needed
How do I download and use getUBetter?
- Follow the link to access your local health service https://app.getubetter.com/request- access/1/8a3363abe792db2d8761d6403605aeb7
- With the same email, create an account on the app
- Follow the instructions on the app, get your recovery plan and get better!
Need more help?
Get in touch: email@example.com
The NHS App provides a simple and secure way for patients to book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and access a range of other healthcare services.
Who is it suitable for?
The NHS App is for people aged 13 and over who are registered with a connected GP surgery. You can use some of the app's features without your GP surgery being connected.
How does it work?
With the NHS App you can:
- check your symptoms – find reliable NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get immediate advice
- book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medications and request a new repeat prescription
- view your medical record – get secure access to your GP medical record
- register to be an organ donor – easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
- choose how the NHS uses your data – register your decision on whether it can be used for research and planning
Book GP and pharmacy appointments, order online prescriptions and view your medical record at your convenience. Patient Access, in partnership with NHS.
How do I set up a Patient Access account?
To get online access, you will need to contact us so that we can generate your PIN which you can then collect from our reception.
When you come to collect your PIN, we ask that you bring along some photo ID (a passport, photo driving licence etc). This is so that we can verify your identity and protect your confidentiality.
Once you have your PIN you can register with emis access straight away. If you have already registered for this service click any of the EMIS services we offer above.
Once you are logged in you will be taken to an external website called Patient access online where you will be required to register yourself. After registration is completed you will need to login with your user name and chosen password.