Need help with your muscle or joint problems?
NHS North East London – TNW MSK app is now available to all patients. It’s a FREE, easy-to-use tool helping you to self-manage your muscle, bone, and joint (MSK) injuries and conditions.
- No need to wait for an appointment
- Instant access to a personalised plan
- Safe and effective
What is getUBetter?
getUBetter is an app helping you self-manage at home, work, and on the move. It can be accessed on a Smartphone or via the Web.
It covers a range of MSK injuries and condition, like back pain and ankle pain, and is designed to help you recover, understand when and where to seek help, and prevent further injuries?
Who is getUBetter for?
- Anyone over 18
- Anyone who’s been advised or chose to self-manage
- Anyone waiting for treatment
What will I get?
- A personalised recovery plan
- Exercises based on your condition
- Advice to seek help, if needed
- Referral to your local healthcare providers, treatments, and services, if needed
How do I download and use getUBetter?
- Follow the link to access your local health service https://app.getubetter.com/request- access/1/8a3363abe792db2d8761d6403605aeb7
- With the same email, create an account on the app
- Follow the instructions on the app, get your recovery plan and get better!
Need more help?
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org